I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Dear Huck/The Regal Beagle

Dear Huck,

How did you celebrate Mother's Day at your house?  Did you do anything nice for your human mommy?
Love,
Cheerfully Obtuse


Dear Obtuse,
Clearly, you are not a regular follower...I did NOT celebrate Mother's Day in the traditional sense.  I mostly ignore my human "mother" because of her intense disregard for my personal space and lack of dignity when it comes to dogs wearing hats.  I would have shown her my love on her dear carpet, but she has somehow clued in to my usual reciprocation of love and locked me outside, again.  This does not bode well for her....and I am forced to become more creative.  It is perhaps a battle of wills...but I will show her who rules the roost.  Oh yes, I will....

Yours,
Huck




To send a question, comment or letter to Huck and be considered for a future publication please email him at
Hucksadvice@google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment