I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Huck/Keystone Beagle Cop

Happy Monday!

Today we have a question from another dog
Huck has been watching keystone Cops while we're gone

Dear Huck,

What do you do when one of your people makes you mad?  My people continually forget that I am an essential part of the family.
Sincerely,
One Pissed Off Pooch

Dear Pooch,
My people do stupid stuff all the time.  Like last week, they left me outside for an entire day, like I was a wild animal or something.  I could have skulked around and refused to eat, but they are usually pretty stupid, so I took a more direct approach.  I find that peeing on the carpet is very effective at getting their attention.  There is a lot of tile I could pee on in my house, but I'm not sure that would garner the same reaction and ultimately respect that I desire.  Humans are crazy weird about carpet.  They walk on it with their nasty feet and foot covers, but pee or vomit or drag your butt on it and they lose it.  I'd start with that.

Respectfully yours,

Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment