I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why My Job is Better Than Yours Pt. 2

I gave 2 finals yesterday.  And by gave, I mean I sat at my little counter-desk-office and did computer stuff while my students put on their makeup.  I do like my job sometimes.  Of course, not 30 minutes into the first final the school called to tell me Anna had thrown up in the hallway...of course she did, because I am right in the middle of finals and could in no way leave and I was 45 minutes away anyway.  Luckily I have good friends who will go fetch my vomity children for me.


But that is off-topic.  My kids did pretty well.  These are all makeups from my advanced class where they get to play with prosthetics and stuff.  And this is why I have a great job.













No comments:

Post a Comment