I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Piano time

videoWe had a rough piano season this spring.  The Citizens didn't get their recital pieces until right before we left for Mexico, and funnily enough piano wasn't a priority for us while we were busy swimming with turtles...oh well.
This was Anna's first recital...I thought she'd be nervous, but she didn't seem to be at all.  She worked her little type A self very hard this last week to get her piece ready.
William, being a seasoned veteran of the recital scene, and having the glorious disposition that never gets worked up, may not have even realized there was an audience.


I, of course, am a proud mama.  Mistakes and all.

*Apparently I can only upload one video...so I'll show you the little miss-she is so earnest.

No comments:

Post a Comment