I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Man of the House

I love summer meals that consist of throwing meat on the grill and a salad.  We typically don't eat much meat, but if we do, this is how we do it.

William has expressed interest in learning to man the grill...which is fine by me, cause I don't do it very well.  I would happily abdicate my authority over grilling to him, however, based on this photo, I may not  purchase very expensive meat until he looks a little more confident doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahah! His expression kills me.

    A few years ago I was watching lots of Food Network and thought I'd try out some tips I'd learned from Alton Brown. I've been the "man of the grill" ever since, lol.

    ReplyDelete