I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, April 6, 2012

It Gets Better

For the Youtube link click here
I was really moved by this video produced by LGBT students at BYU.  I have struggled to reconcile the beliefs and political action of my church concerning these very people with my own heart.
I was moved to tears by these brave strong students.  I cannot imagine the loneliness and isolation that must come with trying to be Mormon and being gay.  My heart aches for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment