I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Dear Huck/ Rasta Beagle

Dear Readers,
Rasta Beagle
Today is the day we begin officially Huck's advice column.  To be considered in a future publication please email your thoughts, questions and concerns to Hucksadvice@gmail.com.  He will sort through them at his leisure.

Today's questions comes from an interested reader:

Dear Huck,
I notice you wear a lot of different hats, do you like wearing them?  Which one is your favorite?
Love,
Curiouser and curiouser



Dear Curiouser and curiouser,
Contrary to popular belief, I do enjoy wearing hats.  In addition, I, like most superior house dogs, wear many "hats" in my life.  Companion, patience provider, room freshener...you get the idea.
Being fashion conscious, I do not have a favorite, for I find that one needs to wear the appropriate hat for the occasion.  I think humans would benefit from wearing more hats; particularly ones that cover large portions of their face.  I don't want to insinuate that people are uncomely, but there you have it.

Your true friend and advocate to all things dog,

Huck

No comments:

Post a Comment