I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Clean Day

Ever since we got back from spring break...a month ago, I've been playing catch up.  First I had to catch up on work and then I had to catch up on getting a show up, which if you've ever done a musical with 82 children and 450 costumes, you'll know takes it all right out of you.  That combined with giving and grading finals and then starting a new class (brand new, I've never taught this one....) I didn't feed my family properly for almost 2 weeks. Thankfully real food has begun to make an appearance again at our house, but the house itself is....well, the word that comes to mind is condemnable. So today, between the birthday party and the soccer game and the state report project I will have to pull on my big boy pants and clean.
Feel free to come by and bring me a Coke Zero.  And/or cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment