I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Chichen Itza

I just noticed while downloading this that it is blurry.  The camera was
giving me fits and wouldn't focus right...I am not a happy gal right now.
I was going to give you a run down today of our little trip south, but today got crazy and then my internet went wonky and now I am tired.

Iguanas everywhere.  Seriously, they were like rats or seagulls
which, curiously, they do not have here.
But I will post a couple of pics from Chichen Itza.  I know lots of people who go to the Mayan Riviera to stay in a big fancy resort and eat at the buffets and lay on the beach all day, but I drag my kids around to historical sites...too bad for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment