I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Wearing History Give Away

I know lots of you don't sew and wouldn't for the life of you want to make yourself an Edwardian blouse, but I do have a few quirky readers (yeah you know who you are) and also my costume design comrades.

Here is a link to a new pattern being released this month by Wearing History.  I haven't actually tried one of her patterns-but I've been following her blog, and she takes actual historical patterns and then re-sizes and trues them for a modern body, which is one the main problems with using an actual pattern from history--even as recent as the 60's.


But the best part is that she is giving one away!

So anyway...if anyone does try one of these out...please let me know!  Or if you win this one and you heard it here...you have to make me one.

No comments:

Post a Comment