I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

India Memories

Many moons ago (before I was a mom, and so very very awesome) I went to India with my job.  For some reason, there is a scan of this photo right in the middle of the files for last summer 's photos which I was just going through looking for an entirely different photo.
I am at the Taj Mahal with my office designated chaperon.
If I look a little miserable to you, I probably am.  I had just gotten over a particularly malicious bout of "Delhi-belly" from eating appetizers at a party, when I knew better and had spent the better part of the previous three days in my hotel room watching Indian MTV.
Also it is really hot there.  And Humid.  And as you can see, I do not know how to deal with my hair.
And also, the poverty was so horrible it was depressing.

But, it is an experience I do not regret (hair aside...) and was really really interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment