I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Huck Warns: "Beware The Ides of March!"

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH!
It took me by surprise...The Ides of March.  But Huck was on it.  I think he's getting into this costume thing, which, if you are going to live at our house, is as much a survival technique as anything else.  Kind of like how if you are kidnapped internationally in a South American Country they tell you to talk to your abductors so they can get to know you and are therefore less likely to kill you.  This does not appear to work in Muslim countries.  Huh, I wonder which one we are to Huck?

I think he must have thrown together his laurel wreath a bit hastily, because it is a little wonky, but the effect is still there...

No comments:

Post a Comment