I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Huck Has the Luck o' The Irish

At our house, we firmly believe that if you look the part, everything else will fall into place.
And Huck looks the part, does he not?

Well...what he looks is resigned, but we're leaving on vacation in less than a week, so he'll get a reprieve then.














*Don't forget the give-away!  Only 1 1/2 days left!!! This is your chance to take home this dog or a tutu!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment