I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Huck Explores his Viking Roots

So I wanted to start the day out right.  Good mood, clean house, cute outfit...you know the kind of day I'm talking about.  Besides, I have to grade some papers, so I feel I OWE it to the students to get myself in the best possible mind frame.  I do it for the kids.

Well, I had such success yesterday when I humiliated my hound for my series 101 Ways to Piss off Your Beagle, that I decided to do it again today.  I don't usually do this to him two days in a row, but if you think he doesn't secretly enjoy the attention, you'd be wrong.

Immediately after this photo he jumped up wagging his tail and led me to the treat jar....I'm mean we both got what we were after, right?

And now he's napping and I'm happy.  win-win.

No comments:

Post a Comment