I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cupcakes ALL THE TIME

A colleague, who I didn't think knew me all that well, but apparently knows me better than I thought, send me this link:

In case you can't tell what that is, let me enlighten you.

IT IS A 24 HOUR CUPCAKE ATM.


You thought sliced bread and cordless phones changed your world...well, if I could my hands on one of these babies....well...I shouldn't go there.  Despite the beauty of 24 hour cupcakes, me with access to said cupcakes might not be so pretty.

I cannot tell you how my head is spinning right now.

I want to go to there.

I'm not sure I've seen something this magical since I was 12 and regularly dreamed I had my own unicorn.


1 comment:

  1. Shut the front door! That is freaking genius. And I should never have access to it.

    ReplyDelete