I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

1000 Approaches

Friends, Readers, Fellow-Blogolians!

To my great astonishment my little blog reached 900 views as of today...which is pretty good since January 1.  Which means, that within the next week or so, I'll hit 1000.  Wow.  Thank you for coming back...except those Russians...I get a lot of hits from Russia, and I don't know what they were looking for on the Internets, but my guess is it wasn't me (unless you are a Russian who purposely keeps coming back, and then I thank you too).  HOWEVER, in honor of these 1000 views where ever their origins, I'd like to offer a give-away!

Now since this is not a big fancy blog where merchants just beg me to give away their stuff (someday....) and since I am not making any money off this blog (oh to dream...), I have more humble reward options for you.

I'm going to MAKE you something!  Yes I am...something of your choice (and the choices are practically limitless!!)
You can choose one of the hats I knitted here, or the scarf I terrorized Huck with here, or this pillow or a wee pair of leg warmers like this, or a pair of comfy socks like this.  Isn't this fun??  I will also let you choose your color!

You could also choose a hair clip, or a tutu (available in ANY size) featured here. Or maybe you have a small daughter?  Choose an outfit for her doll here.  You will notice that many of the choices take you back to my old blog...but that's OK, because we are one big happy family.

If you live within a 50 mile radius (which means Utah readers in SL, Davis & Utah counties) of me you can also choose a sweet treat as your winnings...I will hand deliver it to you!  (I'd like to see the Bloggess or Nat the Fat Rat do that for one of her readers...)

OR if not one of those choices gets you goin'  I'll even let you have your very own Huck the Beagle to torture with your own outfits for a whole week!

So here's how it works:

  1. Comment on any of my posts this week, receive an entry
  2. Be a subscriber, automatic entry
  3. Become a subscriber, receive an entry
  4. Get someone else to subscribe, receive an entry for each subscriber.  Be sure to come back to this post specifically and in the comment section say something like "Hey! I suckered LeRoy into subscribing to your stupid blog" receive an entry for EACH subscriber.
  5. Post my blog to Twitter, Facebook or any other social media of your choice, and then come back and tell me about it in the comments section-receive an entry for each one.
  6. Link to me in your own blog-preferably saying something about how awesome my blog is.  Then come back here and tell me about it-be sure to tell me the name of your blog.


Soooo depending on how desperate you are to get one of my many awesome and amazing prizes, you could spent several minutes in pursuit.

Contest ends Sunday, March 18 at 6:00 pm.  Winner will be announced Monday.
I will gather up all the names and use one of those fancy contest generator things (or scraps of paper in a hat...) and use the Citizens as my witnesses to make sure it is all sorts of fair.

Please allow up to 3 weeks for your PRIZE, since I will be gone for spring break almost immediately following this super cool contest and then of course, I have to make it.

Thank you readers for coming back...



No comments:

Post a Comment