I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Things I love pt. II; Cake

This was was tempting me right as I walked in the doors at
Costco...and I had the citizens with me.
It was a lost cause before I'd even tried to put up a fight.
Which I didn't...since it is right here on the kitchen counter.
I love cake. Except really, although I like cake well enough, really it is just a medium for the good stuff.  To the point...I love frosting.  All types.  I 'm not really a snob about it.  Probably what I love is just pure sugar, but if you add butter into the equation, it can't really go wrong can it?  Well, I guess until you get diabetes...but I don't eat frosting every day and I have a lovely pancreas, so I think I'm probably safe.  BUT given the opportunity (or the temptation depending on your view) I might eat it everyday.  And I'd probably be a much more pleasant person.

No comments:

Post a Comment