I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Things I Love Pt. 3: My Indoor Plumbing

Now you might think it strange that I claim to love my indoor plumbing.  But I do.  It is also at the top of my list of things I am thankful for at Thanksgiving.

It keeps me from having to use an outhouse or chamber pot in the middle of the cold winter night.  It silently redirects all our waste to...somewhere.

It provides my house with clean water all day everyday.  It means I use new fangled appliances like a dishwasher and washing machine without so much a thought.

It means HOT showers any time I feel like it.

What's not to love?  If I had to choose between The Citizens and my plumbing...let's just say I'd have to think about it.

**On an entirely separate note-did you know today was National Random Acts of Kindness Day (or RAK)?  I did not.  Today is the "official" day, but this organization would like to see people do kind stuff all week....it is not a bad idea.

2 comments:

  1. That’s not strange. I think that’s a cool thing to be grateful for. Many don’t give much thought to necessities such as their plumbing, electricity or gas until it stops working. With regular maintenance, hopefully your indoor plumbing won’t give you a problem in the future.

    Capital Plumbing & Heating Ltd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. في شركة شركة عزل فوم بالدمام نعمل قدر الامكان علي حل المشكلة واعطاء العميل فكرة كاملة عن الوضع وكذلك التكاليف المفترض دفعها مع العمل علي اصلاح وصيانة مكان التسرب فقط وليس البدء من الصفر داخل الحمامات او المطابخ كما نقدم في شركة شركة عزل فوم بالقصيم كافة خدمات الصيانة بعد الكشف ويشمل ذلك ( تكسير – اصلاح – ترميم ) كل ذلك بخدمات مميزة وفنيين علي كفائة عالية جدا ومعدات حديثة تضمن صحة النتائج لذلك تعد ركن نجد افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    للمزيد يمكن زيارة
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة

    ReplyDelete