I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things Huck Loves





I have tried really hard not to abuse my Beagle by purposely irritating him this week.  I think this is very good of me, particularly since it gives me such joy and since I was sorting winter hats and it would have put him in a very foul mood indeed if I had tried all of them on him.








Since I've been posting on things I love this month, I thought I'd share something that Huck loves.  Which is sitting in the sun.  Not OUT in the sun, mind you...that would require going outside and he is much too civilized to be an outside dog, but inside, wherever it may fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment