I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hot Soup for a Cold Day


We ate soup yesterday.  It was cold and semi-snowy and gray and cold.  We eat a LOT of soup in the winter.  Mainly because I love soup and it is usually easy to prepare.  This one is a light creamed cauliflower because I had a lot of cauliflower on hand.  Throw in some hot bread (don't judge me, I have a bread maker and I wield it well...) and you've got the perfect cold winter day meal.











No comments:

Post a Comment