I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Best Dressed on the Red Carpet & Things I love part 10

And the award goes to......
Miss Piggy!

Sassy.
Fashion Forward.
Beautiful bling.
And despite her age, can still pull off a plunging neckline like that.



Have I ever mentioned how when I was still just a young thing I wanted to design for Miss Piggy?
True Story.
That & lead tour guides.  To anywhere.  As long as it was on a tram.

She should probably be on things I love.  Because I have always loved me a fashionable pig.

So be it.  Miss Piggy is my "Things I Love" part 10.
This wraps up my "Things I Love" blogging for February.  It seems fitting that it end here.
Long live the pig.

2 comments:

  1. On Project Runway All Stars this season, the designers had to design a dress for Miss Piggy. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did??? This is what comes of not having cable.

    ReplyDelete