I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome 2012!

Welcome to the new digs!  They are not too terribly different...but a change was needed, and a new year seemed a good time to do it.  If you followed me before, you'll have to elect to follow this blog too (unless you were looking for a good excuse to hit the road...this is your chance!).  Just click on the follow me below and you won't miss a thing.
May the new year bring us all happiness and joy (and a nap.  Everyone would be so much more tolerant of one another if we all took a freaking nap.)




*note to readers.  My deliberate use of "freaking" may or may not have allusions to another word of considerable more levity.  It really depends on the context.  But, because I am a Mormon and a goodly amount of my friends (and thus readers) are also Mormon and therefore less tolerable to loosely guarded vocabulary, I will use words for their intended purpose or pull an old switcheroo in place of a naughty word.  You'll have to be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment