I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 10 GOALS for 2012

Everyone sets New Year's Goals, right?  Well, actually, few people do.  I think most people, however, have things about their lives they want to improve.  I feel like I constantly have things I want to do, accomplish, improve, battle.  It is never-ending.  The new year at least lets me concentrate things into a tidy list.  And lists, as we all know let you check things off.  And that is good.
Here is my list.



10. Learn to live with frizzy hair.  Lots of people have—famous people, like Gilda Radnor and Beyoncé.

9. Learn a new skill.  Last year: knitting.  This year…hmmmm.  Suggestions?

8. Figure out how to deal with Tupper-ware-hell…there has to be a way to tame that beast.

7. Quit caffeine.  I’ve totally done this before.  For DAYS almost.

6. Learn to let a few things go….

5. Demonstrate moderation.  For instance, on Pinterest…I could limit the amount of pins I pin each day…to say 3 or 4 dozen.

4. Snuggle more.

3. Decide what I want to be when I grow up.  This is kind of a big year age wise, so maybe it’s time.

2. Lose that baby weight.  You know, because my baby is 7.

1. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment