I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Movie Friday

Everybody rollin' dough
We have pizza and a movie most Friday nights.  This started several years ago when I realized I was exhausted by the end of the week and pizza and a movie seemed like a really good way to get to Saturday.  Since then it has become an family institution that my kids look forward to, and which I also really really love.



William tried really hard to get his round...









This week I decided our budget dictated that we do the homemade version.  When I was a kid, most of my friends moms did homemade pizza.  Families were large and homemade pizza is cheap.  To buy frozen or the king of all pizza from any pizza place was super cool.  I like to order pizza because they bring it to your house.  I am lazy....no, tired like that.  I thought my citizens would rebel against "cheap" homemade pizza...they like their routines.





Lots of creative sauce spreading...






But they loved it.  Personalized pizza with and without whatever they wanted.  I hope I haven't created a NEW tradition...
Anna had her bestie over and the two of them crack me up....



Wm opted for cheese and sausage

enjoying and dusting flour off noses

Wm & my results...I forgot pineapple, so I ended up w/ sausage & mushrooms


Then we watched Dolphin Tale.  Harry Connick Jr. is still pretty hot.
Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment