I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Goals

Dearest Readers!
I had a hope, a goal if you will, to have 200 hits this month.  This prompted me to post more, and put myself out there a bit more by announcing these posts on Face book.  This is hard.  Self-promotion is not my strong suit.  I hope it wasn't annoying.
But you all keep coming back and I am so appreciative.  Please share my link, and if you are that kind of person  "follow" me.  It is fun to follow, I promise.
Now onto February...share the love.

2 comments:

  1. I am officially a follower (but I don't think that comes as a big surprise to anyone...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome my dear...it is a big step. Sadly I can't promise to offer sage advice on how to sanely raise twin boys...but at least you can have a good chuckle over my mishaps.

      Delete