I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

GIVE AWAY!

I wish I were a big fancy blogger that could give away cool fancy stuff on my blog.  Maybe some day...spread the word- but for today, someone else is giving away cool fancy stuff!
Win an ipad!  Win a kindle!  These are big fancy things I would like to win....
It is called Rafflecopter, and if you are a blogger it is a tool to do giveaways....which I will almost certainly do all the time when I am a big time fancy blogger.  So stick around.

I cannot seem to get the gadget to work...but here is the link!

http://www.rafflecopter.com/

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment