I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all

My photo
I'm a costume designer, makeup artist, teacher, mom, sewer, knitter, baker, want-to-learn-how-to-do-it-all, blogging, Costumed Beagle enthusiast. I am not always pleasant, although through intensive cupcake therapy I have learned not to throw knives at people anymore.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bath Time for Huck

Since I am starting a new series called "101 ways to piss of your beagle" I thought I'd start with the thing that Huck hates almost as much as an interrupted nap: Baths.











He was due.  I try to bathe him every week, but you know...
He was smelling a bit "dog" like today, so I chucked him in the tub.  Now my poor pooch gets baths that were very similar to the way I bathed my babies...indoors, with perfectly warm water and soft fluffy towels. I even usually have a tasty real bone for him after.  None-the-less he hates them.  As soon as he sees the pink & orange towel he slinks away to hide from me.





I always feel a little bad when I bathe him because he is a really really itchy dog and the bath seems to aggravate it...but I cannot live with a stinky live thing (dog or human) in the house.  Come to think...I think the citizens are probably overdue for a good scrubbing too.


Poor babies.



But now Huck is clean and his ears feel all silky soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment